PRESENTATION AND WORKSHOP TOPICS:
• The global oil, gas and product market. Supply and demand balance. Key political factors, sanctions and geopolitical risks. Forecasts from the leading analysts and banks.
• Uzbekistan motor fuels market – demand patterns and breakdown by fuel type (gas, 92 and 95 octane, diesel for retail and industrial/agricultural users). Standards, regulation and demand forecasts. Key petrol station operators. Market growth prospects.
• Key industrial and agricultural diesel users. Demand seasonality.
• Overview of Uzbekistan’s refining and petrochemical industry. GTL products – market perception and expansion prospects.
• Russian and Kazakh feedstock and motor fuel exports to Uzbekistan – statistics, routes and forecasts. Supplies from Turkmenistan.
• Road construction and bitumen demand.
• Uzbekistan’s aviation fuel markets. Key airport consumption patterns. Uzbekiston Hava Yollari procurement.
• Overview of Uzbekistan’s crude and product logistics.
• Financing and payments in trading hydrocarbons. The sanction factor.